Make your mark at EV Hackfest 2022
Lead the Charge in e-Mobility Innovation
EV Hackfest 2022 is a 48-hour hackathon designed to solve interoperability issues within the e-mobility sector. Each challenge set during the event will encourage participants to come up with innovative solutions to improve communication and the full-value chain between vehicles, chargers, and the electricity grid.
Taking place during the EVS Exhibition in Oslo on 13-14 June, remote or in-person, business teams and students taking part, will have the chance to work on solutions for smart charging and energy management that will move the industry forward.
Innovation is Key
Innovation is key at EV Hackfest 2022, allowing participants to make their mark on the industry by finding solutions to the problems that could present a barrier to the growth of e-mobility. The set challenges for the 2022 event include:
- Vehicle-to-charger communication
- Interoperability through ISO 15118
- Smart charging over OCPP
- V2G over OCPP
EV Hackfest 2022 is open to anyone who would like to make a difference in the industry to promote smart charging and energy management. We welcome business teams, individuals, and students from all over the world.
Reasons To Participate
- Collaborate with others in the industry
- Tackle real-world challenges facing e-mobility
- Develop a solution that could go to market
- Extend your professional network
- Contribute to smart charging and energy management innovation
- Learn from others and open doors for further opportunity